Welcome back to the podcast! I was just thinking, I don’t know that I’ve ever been more excited to share a podcast with you than I am today. I’ve been doing a lot of conceptualization and visualization and getting clear on the vision that I have for my business, for my health, for my relationships, for my life.
I thought I should share this process with you because what I see happening with most people — and this is something I used to struggle with too — is not feeling clear on your vision and that leading to feeling stuck in thinking a lot about process and solution, spinning your wheels, maybe feeling overwhelmed or unfocused, and not really making the progress that you want.
I see this happening with my clients at every level, with people who are just getting started with deciding what they want to create for their business or with my clients and my friends who are at multiple six figures and needing a new vision for the next level.
So this is a process I’m going to walk you through today, a process that you can use for anything that you want to create.
Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- My process of creating the vision for my life and how it helps me create what I want
- Allowing yourself to forget about your past and other’s ideas of who you should be
- The importance of visualization and the power that pictures hold
- Putting what you love at the center of your conceptualization
- Why you should only share your vision with other creators
- The difference between concept and vision
- How to implement visualization into every aspect of your life
- The three challenges that you can encounter with goal setting and how to them
- My vision for The Alignment Tribe