In this episode, Emily Wilcox and I talk about investing in yourself to do the inner work and in your business to get the help and coaching that all successful entrepreneurs need. Emily started her journey selling baby clothes on amazon and then expanded her business to show others how to successfully sell on amazon too. As Enneagram Type 3s, Emily I are great at doing… and we’ve learned that you can’t do it alone. Having mentors, coaches, and other women entrepreneurs to mastermind with is essential to creating a thriving business and a life you love.
Listen in to the full episode:
What you’ll hear:
- How Emily became involved with e-comemrce and the origin of the two businesses that she has launched with her husband.
- Why you shouldn’t be resistant to hiring a coach or a consultant to help you get to where you need to be.
- Overcoming shiny object syndrome as a business owner to help others in your industry.
- Crafting a mindset that stays strong in the face of failure.
- How self worthiness and healing your inner child will have a direct impact on the success of your business.
- Getting over the scarcity mindset when it comes to investing in your business.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Where to connect with Emily